Friday, March 09, 2007

Welcome to TUFL

The Ultimate Fantasy League (TUFL for short) is a salary cap dynasty league that includes franchise and transition tags, holdouts, a rookie draft, a free agent auction including restricted free agents and 1-5 year contracts with raises and cap hits if you cut a player. A lot of what this league is came from Fanball's site where they describe a similar league. I have just added a few twerks to make it work for our group. I have been playing fantasy football and commissioning leagues since either the '98 or '99 football season. While I have yet to win a championship, I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of it, from managing my team, cheering on my players on Sunday, being the commissioner, setting up TUFL and its website (check it out) and now hopefully, blogging about the league. This blog will be a mixture of talk about what it is like to be a fantasy league manager and commissioner, my thoughts on fantasy football in general including my take on breaking news, player rankings, and also detailing some of the specific goings on of TUFL. I hope everyone enjoys, and please send me your feedback either via e-mail or through the comments.

No comments: